At Noon, we believe in Student First in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a global social learning platform that radically changes the way people learn, with the aim of positively impacting millions of students across the globe and bringing education to everyone.
Our open platform is loved by 10+ million students across 8 countries and is growing all the time – our aim is to radically transform the lives of 50+ million learners by 2023! Our students use Noon every day to engage with live interactive classes and gamified peer learning features, study with celebrity teachers, and compete and socialise with their friends.
We are a distributed company with a collaborative culture. We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and countries, enabling us to work at a global scale whilst bringing local impact by being a part of the communities we serve. As a fast-paced, innovative scaling business, our ability to learn at speed is powered by our obsession with our “student-first” culture that ultimately defines what we do and why we do it. Our principles: Student first, Never Deprive a Learner, Be Better Everyday, Be original, Own It & Be Bold. These values got us to where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
What you will do
- Own the customer lifecycle management process - by running campaigns and working with product teams on features and improvements.
- Embark on exploratory data analysis projects to achieve better understanding of discover untapped areas of growth to scale and programmatically automate the growth process across different Noon Academy verticals.
- Find ideas to improve growth KPIs by continuously A/B testing different ideas.
- Work in cross-functional teams with product, engineering and marketing side by side to tackle growth.
- Build dashboards for monitoring KPIs and performances.
- In this role, you will be owning acquisition analytics, budgeting & planning, ad tech & automation, seo and referrals as an acquisition channel for Noon.
- Leverage data & analytics to make intelligent, informed & quantitative recommendations for our demand generation tactics and paid campaigns.
- Guide budgeting, planning & forecasting of acquisition & digital spends & targets across all categories and markets.
- Help scale the Referral marketing channel across all markets and unlock exponential growth with constant experimentation & strategic bets.
- Fuel insights into the digital & performance marketing team by building in house tools, dashboards, views using SQL, Python, R, Tableau etc with a strong focus on increasing ROAS & reducing CAC.
- Monitor daily performance KPIs to keep a close check on our growth across multiple markets and products, identify growth opportunities, and determine the scale of initiatives by helping automate our marketing technology infrastructure.
- Help execute our experimentation roadmap across all channels – Paid Search, paid social & display by ensuring best practices, tools, and processes that will help us build the best in class function.
- Own & lead all future-looking ad-tech & ad ops related initiatives that will help set up our acquisition efforts & channels for success.
- Tag team with digital channel leads to bring cross-functional initiatives to life that will ignite growth and improve our performance marketing efforts across our markets in MENA, India, Pk
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, eCommerce analytics & adtech, with a strong focus on digital & performance marketing, e.g. paid social, Paid Search (Google SEM, Apple Search), and Display (Programmatic, ad networks, etc).
- Highly skilled in growth analytics with high-level proficiency in SQL, R, Python.
- Experience in pulling & analyzing deeply-rooted insights from Adjust, Appsflyer GA, Big Query, Mo-engage etc.
- Hands-on experience in working with product, data & engineering teams on the ad-tech front.
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods.
- Strong data visualization (eg. Tableau, Looker, Data studio) and project management skills (e.g, Clickup, Asana, Trello, etc) to weave data and insights into meaningful stories.
- Comfortable with writing scripts to automate data and reporting processes very effectively (big plus for HTML/CSS/JS skills or other programming languages).
- Self-motivated with an ability to think independently, comfortable working as an individual contributor, but also able to lead and motivate others toward a goal.
- Good at communication, stakeholder management, and have a trial-and-learn mindset.
- Regional & Global exposure in user acquisition, growth analytics & adtech is a must.
- Experience in the Edtech, Travel or eCommerce or Foodtech is a plus.
- Work on a cross-functional growth hack team that is responsible for driving user growth through experimentation and prototyping.
- Work on a cross-functional growth hack team that is responsible for driving user growth through experimentation and prototyping
About the Benefits
You will be joining the world's first social learning platform where you can have a real impact in a smart, low-ego, multi-cultural team. We provide an environment where you can develop your skills and deliver meaningful work that matters. You’ll be able to enjoy a competitive salary as well as a full spectrum of generous perks and rewards:
- Not a morning person? No problem! We offer flexitime and a great work-life balance, including 2-3 days working from home per week
- 21 days annual leave with 12 Casual/sick leaves and 12 government holidays
- Full premium Medical coverage including Family Dependants
- Tax benefits on expenses incurred towards Broadband, Phone, Books & Wellness
- Learning budget of INR 20K per year
- One time work from allowance of INR 30k plus INR 1500/month as Internet allowance during the WFH duration
- In house lunch and well stocked pantry. Of course when we resume office!
Why work at Noon?
- The opportunity to work within an innovative start up in its initial stages and help shape our success globally
- Work with a team who believes in STUDENT FIRST, you will have an opportunity to build the first (BE ORIGINAL) Open Social Learning Platform that can impact millions of students across the globe
- A working environment where you can look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions and that also offers you a freedom to commit ‘n’ number of first time mistakes – NEVER DEPRIVE A LEARNER
- Complete ownership and responsibility for the success of your autonomous team across all scope of works – OWN IT and BE BOLD
- An opportunity to work with a bunch of Young, Smart, Driven, and Dynamic people who are committed to go BEYOND SELF and solve business challenges
- Work closely with the leadership team who live by the value of BE BETTER EVERYDAY to help grow an amazing organisation
- Help us to build the future of education!
About Diversity & Inclusion
At Noon, we respect and value differences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value – for our clients, our people, and society. We’re so lucky to live in a society where differences are celebrated, so we’d expect nothing less from our teams. That means whatever your race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender, this is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely, and make your mark. Noon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, or sexual orientation. We aim to be truly representative of the world and for each and every employee to feel respected.