Marketing Content Analyst
At Noon, we believe in Student First in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a global social learning platform that radically changes the way people learn, with the aim of positively impacting millions of students across the globe and bringing education to everyone.
Our open platform is loved by 10+ million students across 8 countries and is growing all the time - our aim is to radically transform the lives of 50+ million learners by 2023! Our students use Noon every day to engage with live interactive classes and gamified peer learning features, study with celebrity teachers and compete and socialise with their friends.
We are a distributed company with a collaborative culture. We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and countries, enabling us to work at a global scale whilst bringing local impact by being close to the communities we serve. As a fast-paced, innovative scaling business, our ability to learn at speed is powered by our obsession with our “student-first” culture which ultimately defines what we do and why we do it. Our principles: Student first, Never Deprive a Learner, Be Better Everyday, Be original, Own It & Be Bold. These values got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
What you will do
· Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals to enhance brand awareness.
· Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve community engagement targets.
· Produce high-quality content by collaborating with the design team.
· Create content calendars, delegate tasks, and ensure that deadlines are met.
· Regularly deliver quality and engaging content.
· Ensure a strong social presence on various marketing channels.
· Manage social communities and respond to queries in an effective manner.
· Be the presence and face of the brand
We are looking for a qualified Marketing Content Analyst who can build a strong brand identity for us. Ideal candidates need to be creative tech savvy professionals, experienced in social media community management and exceptional content strategists. For this role, you need to have excellent oral and written communication skills along with the ability to develop engaging content. Being a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community will be a plus for this role. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
· Up to 2 years’ experience of creating marketing content.
· BA in marketing or BBA from a reputable institute
· Proficient in MS Office and other Content Management Software.
· Understanding of web publishing requirements.
· Ability to predict audience preferences.
· Expertise in social media platforms.
· Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
About the Benefits
You will be joining the world's first social learning platform where you can have a real impact in a smart, low-ego, multi-cultural team. We provide an environment where you can develop your skills and deliver meaningful work that matters. You’ll be able to enjoy a competitive salary as well as a full spectrum of generous perks and rewards:
Not a morning person? No problem! We offer flexitime and a great work-life balance, including 2-3 days working from home per week
- Full premium Medical coverage including Family Dependents
- Life Assurance to help you to protect your future
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities, including team outings in line with Covid-19 guidelines
Why work at Noon?
· The opportunity to work within an innovative start up in its initial stages and help shape our success globally
· Work with a team who believes in STUDENT FIRST, you will have an opportunity to build the first (BE ORIGINAL) Open Social Learning Platform that can impact millions of students across the globe
· A working environment where you can look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions and that also offers you a freedom to commit ‘n’ number of first time mistakes – NEVER DEPRIVE A LEARNER
· Complete ownership and responsibility for the success of your autonomous team across all scope of works – OWN IT and BE BOLD
· An opportunity to work with a bunch of Young, Smart, Driven, and Dynamic people who are committed to go BEYOND SELF and solve business challenges
· Work closely with the leadership team who live by the value of BE BETTER EVERYDAY to help grow an amazing organisation
· Help us to build the future of education!
About Diversity & Inclusion
At Noon, we respect and value differences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value – for our clients, our people, and society. We’re so lucky to live in a society where differences are celebrated, so we’d expect nothing less from our teams. That means whatever your race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender, this is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely, and make your mark. Noon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, or sexual orientation. We aim to be truly representative of the world and for each and every employee to feel respected.