At Noon, we believe in Student First in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a global social learning platform that radically changes the way people learn, with the aim of positively impacting millions of students across the globe and bringing education to everyone.
Our open platform is loved by 10+ million students across 8 countries and is growing all the time – our aim is to radically transform the lives of 50+ million learners by 2023! Our students use Noon every day to engage with live interactive classes and gamified peer learning features, study with celebrity teachers, and compete and socialise with their friends.
We are a distributed company with a collaborative culture. We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and countries, enabling us to work at a global scale whilst bringing local impact by being a part of the communities we serve. As a fast-paced, innovative scaling business, our ability to learn at speed is powered by our obsession with our “student-first” culture that ultimately defines what we do and why we do it. Our principles: Student first, Never Deprive a Learner, Be Better Everyday, Be original, Own It & Be Bold. These values got us to where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
What you will do:
- Drive analysis on projects and important strategic decisions improving the experience for our teacher partners and users.
- Coordinate with other members of the business operations team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes.
- Build, and maintain detailed models/dashboards for teacher level performance, student journey and global reporting.
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new segments, products and decision making.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep support teams as efficient as possible.
- Use tools such as SQL and Tableau for dashboards, analysis and visual representation
We are looking for a Data analyst to join our team to solve interesting and impactful business problems. Ideal candidates need to have strong curiosity on data, and demonstrable ability to successfully apply rigorous scientific methods with proficiency in data analytics knowledge and technical capabilities. This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and have a direct impact on business.
For this role you should have excellent analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information for stakeholders at all levels of the business. In the role you'll be part of and work closely with a cross-functional team consisting of strategy, design, development, and program managers.
- Minimum 1 years of data science, data analytics, business intelligence, growth or related experience.
- A BS or MS degree in Management, Computer Science or Data Analytics
- SQL fluency: the ability to work with large data sets.
- Experience in reporting-based software, such as Shiny or Tableau is a major requirement.
- Exceptional Excel & data management skills.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- High-growth analytics or operations experience.
About the Benefits
You will be joining the world's first social learning platform where you can have a real impact in a smart, low-ego, multi-cultural team. We provide an environment where you can develop your skills and deliver meaningful work that matters. You’ll be able to enjoy a competitive salary as well as a full spectrum of generous perks and rewards:
- 32 days off annually (8 days sick leave, 10 days casual leave, 14 earned days)
- Generous Health Insurance covering you & your family
- Provident Fund and Social insurance
- Tax benefits on expenses incurred towards Broadband, Phone, Books & Wellness
Why work at Noon?
The opportunity to work within an innovative start up in its initial stages and help shape our success globally
Work with a team who believes in STUDENT FIRST, you will have an opportunity to build the first (BE ORIGINAL) Open Social Learning Platform that can impact millions of students across the globe
A working environment where you can look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions and that also offers you a freedom to commit ‘n’ number of first time mistakes – NEVER DEPRIVE A LEARNER
Complete ownership and responsibility for the success of your autonomous team across all scope of works – OWN IT and BE BOLD
An opportunity to work with a bunch of Young, Smart, Driven, and Dynamic people who are committed to go BEYOND SELF and solve business challenges
Work closely with the leadership team who live by the value of BE BETTER EVERYDAY to help grow an amazing organisation
Help us to build the future of education!
About Diversity & Inclusion
At Noon, we respect and value differences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value – for our clients, our people, and society. We’re so lucky to live in a society where differences are celebrated, so we’d expect nothing less from our teams. That means whatever your race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender, this is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely, and make your mark. Noon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, or sexual orientation. We aim to be truly representative of the world and for each and every employee to feel respected.