Job Title : Operations Associate
At Noon, we believe in Student First in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a global
social learning platform that radically changes the way people learn, with the aim of
positively impacting millions of students across the globe and bringing education to
Our open platform is loved by 10+ million students across 8 countries and is growing all
the time – our aim is to radically transform the lives of 50+ million learners by 2023! Our
students use Noon every day to engage with live interactive classes and gamified peer
learning features, study with celebrity teachers, and compete and socialise with their
We are a distributed company with a collaborative culture. We come from a diverse set
of backgrounds and countries, enabling us to work at a global scale whilst bringing local
impact by being a part of the communities we serve. As a fast-paced, innovative scaling
business, our ability to learn at speed is powered by our obsession with our
“student-first” culture that ultimately defines what we do and why we do it. Our
principles: Student first, Never Deprive a Learner, Be Better Everyday, Be original, Own
It & Be Bold. These values got us to where we are today, and they’re a big part of what
we’re looking for in you.
What you will do
In this role, you will be responsible for one or many pillars of the go-to-market strategy
(content development, teacher supply) to ensure peak teacher and student experience.
With a focus on building processes to ensure we scale our best teachers efficiently, you
will execute against our academic, quality, and growth OKRs, and improve the student’s
experience. You will own some of the growth numbers and work closely across
marketing, sales, growth, and customer success teams to execute and achieve growth
goals. This role requires planning, strategizing and executing winning strategies to build
a strong community of teachers at Noon.
● Responsible for one or many of the metrics of teacher and/or student experience
● Provide inspiring leadership to the operations organization
● Work with senior stakeholders to achieve agreed goals
● Work in teams and maintain the organizational culture in alignment with the Noon
● Develop and implement periodic strategic plans based on data and analysis
● Continuously improve operations, perform quality controls and monitor
production KPIs, develop and manage budgets and forecasts
● Partnering with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, Finance,
and Growth teams to design and build tools supporting our operations
The role requires a capable and driven individual to learn industry best practices, deploy an analytical and data-driven approach to building partnerships, and be a natural relationship builder and negotiator.
We are seeking highly motivated, curious, structured and quick problem solvers who gravitate toward a process-driven approach to building commercial partnerships with leading schools and teachers.
● Upto of 3 years of experience
● Can do it, we are a lean team and responsibilities may fall out of one’s exact job
description; we are looking for folks who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get
the job done
● Working knowledge of Tableau and professional knowledge of excel.
● Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
● Ability to work in teams and perform in an ambiguous and ever changing
About the Benefits
You will be joining the world's first social learning platform where you can have a real
impact in a smart, low-ego, multi-cultural team. We provide an environment where you
can develop your skills and deliver meaningful work that matters. You’ll be able to enjoy
a competitive salary as well as a full spectrum of generous perks and rewards:
● 32 days off annually (8 days sick leave, 10 days casual leave, 14 earned days)
● Generous Health Insurance covering you & your family
● Provident Fund and Social insurance
● Tax benefits on expenses incurred towards Broadband, Phone, Books &
Why work at Noon?
● The opportunity to work within an innovative start up in its initial stages and help
shape our success globally
● Work with a team who believes in STUDENT FIRST, you will have an opportunity
to build the first (BE ORIGINAL) Open Social Learning Platform that can impact
millions of students across the globe
● A working environment where you can look at things differently and challenge
and offer solutions and that also offers you a freedom to commit ‘n’ number of
first time mistakes – NEVER DEPRIVE A LEARNER
● Complete ownership and responsibility for the success of your autonomous team
across all scope of works – OWN IT and BE BOLD
● An opportunity to work with a bunch of Young, Smart, Driven, and Dynamic
people who are committed to go BEYOND SELF and solve business challenges
● Work closely with the leadership team who live by the value of BE BETTER
EVERYDAY to help grow an amazing organisation
● Help us to build the future of education!
About Diversity & Inclusion
At Noon, we respect and value differences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value – for our clients, our people, and society. We’re so lucky to live in a society where differences are celebrated, so we’d expect nothing less from our teams. That means whatever your race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender, this is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely, and make your mark. Noon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, or sexual orientation. We aim to be truly representative of the world and for each and every employee to feel respected.