At Noon, we believe in Student First in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a global social learning platform that radically changes the way people learn, with the aim of positively impacting millions of students across the globe and bringing education to everyone.
Our open platform is loved by 10+ million students across 8 countries and is growing all the time – our aim is to radically transform the lives of 50+ million learners by 2023! Our students use Noon every day to engage with live interactive classes and gamified peer learning features, study with celebrity teachers, and compete and socialise with their friends.
We are a distributed company with a collaborative culture. We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and countries, enabling us to work at a global scale whilst bringing local impact by being a part of the communities we serve. As a fast-paced, innovative scaling business, our ability to learn at speed is powered by our obsession with our “student-first” culture that ultimately defines what we do and why we do it. Our principles: Student first, Never Deprive a Learner, Be Better Everyday, Be original, Own It & Be Bold. These values got us to where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
What you will do
You will be responsible for one of the two revenue streams. The first one is school. You will be responsible to liaise with schools and build a pipeline for schools. The second is teachers. You will liaise with teachers to find avenues for monetization.
- Own the sales and account management process with leading schools and/or teachers
- Deploy an analytical and data-driven approach to maximize the value for all parties.
- Develop and maintain a healthy funnel and maintain high conversion of business deals.
- Initiate partnerships and corporate deals for the company.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Liaise with the ops team to ensure adequate supply of teachers and alignment on the service offering
The role requires a capable and driven individual to learn industry best practices, deploy an analytical and data-driven approach to building partnerships, and be a natural relationship builder and negotiator.
We are seeking highly motivated, curious, structured and quick problem solvers who
gravitate toward a process-driven approach to building commercial partnerships with
leading schools and teachers.
- Bachelor's or a Master’s Degree from a reputable institute.
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Past experience with partnerships and business development.
- High degree of focus along with time management and planning.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- Up to 2 years of experience in the business development domain.
- Work experience in business development, within similar Startups & E-commerce entities
Why work at Noon?
- The opportunity to work within an innovative start up in its initial stages and help shape our success globally
- Work with a team who believes in STUDENT FIRST, you will have an opportunity to build the first (BE ORIGINAL) Open Social Learning Platform that can impact millions of students across the globe
- A working environment where you can look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions and that also offers you a freedom to commit ‘n’ number of first time mistakes – NEVER DEPRIVE A LEARNER
- Complete ownership and responsibility for the success of your autonomous team across all scope of works – OWN IT and BE BOLD
- An opportunity to work with a bunch of Young, Smart, Driven, and Dynamic people who are committed to go BEYOND SELF and solve business challenges
- Work closely with the leadership team who live by the value of BE BETTER EVERYDAY to help grow an amazing organisation
- Help us to build the future of education!
About Diversity & Inclusion
At Noon, we respect and value differences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value – for our clients, our people, and society. We’re so lucky to live in a society where differences are celebrated, so we’d expect nothing less from our teams. That means whatever your race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender, this is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely, and make your mark. Noon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, or sexual orientation. We aim to be truly representative of the world and for each and every employee to feel respected.