At Noon, we believe in Student First in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a global social learning platform that radically changes the way people learn, with the aim of positively impacting millions of students across the globe and bringing education to everyone.
Our open platform is loved by 10+ million students across 8 countries and is growing all the time – our aim is to radically transform the lives of 50+ million learners by 2023! Our students use Noon every day to engage with live interactive classes and gamified peer learning features, study with celebrity teachers, and compete and socialise with their friends.
We are a distributed company with a collaborative culture. We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and countries, enabling us to work at a global scale whilst bringing local impact by being a part of the communities we serve. As a fast-paced, innovative scaling business, our ability to learn at speed is powered by our obsession with our “student-first” culture that ultimately defines what we do and why we do it. Our principles: Student first, Never Deprive a Learner, Be Better Everyday, Be original, Own It & Be Bold. These values got us to where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
What you will do
This position will Serve as the go-to-market strategic point of contact in the country. Own the customer growth numbers and work closely across marketing, sales, operations, and customer success teams to execute and achieve growth goals.
• Making sure that students find the best quality teachers and content,
• Acquiring and scale high-quality teachers,
• Supporting the growth team in launching new courses or acquiring new students communities,
• Making sure students find the most relevant and highest-quality teachers and live sessions on the right time, and Partnering with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, Finance, and Growth teams to design and build tools supporting our operations infrastructure
- Design and launch new courses based on students’ needs and test prep components
You will be asked to
• Work with teams on locally launching to any new curriculum and student segment
• Develop and maintain the organizational culture in alignment with the Noon Acade values
• Develop and prepare periodic strategic plans in line with the overall strategy and vision of Noon Academy
• Strong analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business.
• Identify, recruit, motivate, and retain top-quality employees
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the operations.
Find ways to increase the quality of customer service, operations.
• Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
• Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI5; Manage budgets and forecasts
-Automate day to day operations tasks
-Track the performance daily based on the compony OKRs
-Look for how students should learn and identify the motives
-Analys students feedback and come up with new solutions
-Build very strong relationships with teachers
-Measure students and teachers satisfaction
Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, or related field.
Maximum of 3 years of experience in project management or operations, or Business Analysis.
Proficient in Excel.
Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment Can do it, we are a lean team and responsibilities may fall out of one's exact job description, we are looking for folks who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
Strong communication and organization skills, ability to work with remote teams
Understanding of financial management.
Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Hard worker and flexibility
Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
Experience creating and optimizing processes
Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
Work with senior stakeholders.
Work with directors and head of departments to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
Identify and address problems and opportunities for the operations.
Find ways to increase the quality of customer service, operations.
Manage budgets and forecasts
Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
Improve operational was, processes and best practices,
Perform quality controls and monitor ilsduction KPIs.
Design process & operating model, based on the analysis.
Develop cases for automating giser deep understanding of operations processes.
Open minded uncertainty facing multiple competing challenges.
Develop the team skills
About the Benefits
You will be joining the world's first social learning platform where you can have a real impact in a smart, low-ego, multi-cultural team. We provide an environment where you can develop your skills and deliver meaningful work that matters. You’ll be able to enjoy a competitive salary as well as a full spectrum of generous perks and rewards:
- 21 days annual leave
- Full premium Medical coverage including Family Dependants
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities, including team outings in line with Covid-19 guidelines
Why work at Noon?
- The opportunity to work within an innovative start up in its initial stages and help shape our success globally
- Work with a team who believes in STUDENT FIRST, you will have an opportunity to build the first (BE ORIGINAL) Open Social Learning Platform that can impact millions of students across the globe
- A working environment where you can look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions and that also offers you a freedom to commit ‘n’ number of first time mistakes – NEVER DEPRIVE A LEARNER
- Complete ownership and responsibility for the success of your autonomous team across all scope of works – OWN IT and BE BOLD
- An opportunity to work with a bunch of Young, Smart, Driven, and Dynamic people who are committed to go BEYOND SELF and solve business challenges
- Work closely with the leadership team who live by the value of BE BETTER EVERYDAY to help grow an amazing organisation
- Help us to build the future of education!
About Diversity & Inclusion
At Noon, we respect and value differences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value – for our clients, our people, and society. We’re so lucky to live in a society where differences are celebrated, so we’d expect nothing less from our teams. That means whatever your race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender, this is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely, and make your mark. Noon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, or sexual orientation. We aim to be truly representative of the world and for each and every employee to feel respected.