At Noon, we believe in Student First in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a global social learning platform that radically changes the way people learn, with the aim of positively impacting millions of students across the globe and bringing education to everyone.
Our open platform is loved by 10+ million students across 8 countries and is growing all the time – our aim is to radically transform the lives of 50+ million learners by 2023! Our students use Noon every day to engage with live interactive classes and gamified peer learning features, study with celebrity teachers, and compete and socialise with their friends.
We are a distributed company with a collaborative culture. We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and countries, enabling us to work at a global scale whilst bringing local impact by being a part of the communities we serve. As a fast-paced, innovative scaling business, our ability to learn at speed is powered by our obsession with our “student-first” culture that ultimately defines what we do and why we do it. Our principles: Student first, Never Deprive a Learner, Be Better Everyday, Be original, Own It & Be Bold. These values got us to where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
What you will do
As a Growth Lead at Noon, you will play a crucial role in building an awesome learning experience for students at Noon. This position will drive platform growth through initiatives that drive amazing learning experiences. This role is part of the larger growth team however it focuses on managing communities.
At Noon, we are on the mission of radically improving learning for all students. And we know that growth is an outcome of delivering amazing value to students.
The Growth team at Noon is responsible for driving platform growth through building awesome learning experiences for students. It owns student acquisition, retention, and revenue.
As a part of the growth team, you will be responsible for the number of students actively learning on the platform, their engagement on the platform, and student NPS
Own the growth engine - lead student acquisition, retention and monetization.
Continuously improve funnel health through insight-driven initiatives, collaborating with cross-functional tech and business teams to develop and execute the initiatives.
Own the strategy and execution for student acquisition across all channels.
Quantitative and qualitative research and analysis to develop understanding of user experience to drive growth initiatives
Find ideas to improve growth KPIs by continuously A/B testing different ideas
Lead data visibility and performance reporting.
Lead commercial planning, develop and maintain targets and budgets.
Diverse set of interests, curiosity and drive to learn.
Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
Big plus: Expertise in quantitative analysis and logical reasoning; 3+ years experience using database languages (e.g. SQL or BigQuery) and visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) on large data sets to extract trends and insights
Strong analytical skills and experience with data analytics tools (e.g. Mixpanel, Google Analytics, web personalization and A/B testing tools, in-app product analytics/adoption tools, ABM software, and more)
Hands-on experience conducting customer segmentation, cohort performance, and product funnel analysis
Experience in data science/ machine learning projects (Predictions, classifications) is a plus.
Experience in software development, or product development is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer experience or similar department
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
About the Benefits
You will be joining the world's first social learning platform where you can have a real impact in a smart, low-ego, multi-cultural team. We provide an environment where you can develop your skills and deliver meaningful work that matters. You’ll be able to enjoy a competitive salary as well as a full spectrum of generous perks and rewards:
- 32 paid leaves per year
- Generous Health Insurance covering you and your family
- Gratuity and Social insurance
- Hybrid working mode( flexible working hours)
Why work at Noon?
- The opportunity to work within an innovative start up in its initial stages and help shape our success globally
- Work with a team who believes in STUDENT FIRST, you will have an opportunity to build the first (BE ORIGINAL) Open Social Learning Platform that can impact millions of students across the globe
- A working environment where you can look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions and that also offers you a freedom to commit ‘n’ number of first time mistakes – NEVER DEPRIVE A LEARNER
- Complete ownership and responsibility for the success of your autonomous team across all scope of works – OWN IT and BE BOLD
- An opportunity to work with a bunch of Young, Smart, Driven, and Dynamic people who are committed to go BEYOND SELF and solve business challenges
- Work closely with the leadership team who live by the value of BE BETTER EVERYDAY to help grow an amazing organisation
- Help us to build the future of education!
About Diversity & Inclusion
At Noon, we respect and value differences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value – for our clients, our people, and society. We’re so lucky to live in a society where differences are celebrated, so we’d expect nothing less from our teams. That means whatever your race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender, this is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely, and make your mark. Noon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, or sexual orientation. We aim to be truly representative of the world and for each and every employee to feel respected.