At Noon, we believe in Student First in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a global social learning platform that radically changes the way people learn, with the aim of positively impacting millions of students across the globe and bringing education to everyone.
Our open platform is loved by 10+ million students across 8 countries and is growing all the time – our aim is to radically transform the lives of 50+ million learners by 2023! Our students use Noon every day to engage with live interactive classes and gamified peer learning features, study with celebrity teachers, and compete and socialise with their friends.
We are a distributed company with a collaborative culture. We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and countries, enabling us to work at a global scale whilst bringing local impact by being a part of the communities we serve. As a fast-paced, innovative scaling business, our ability to learn at speed is powered by our obsession with our “student-first” culture that ultimately defines what we do and why we do it. Our principles: Student first, Never Deprive a Learner, Be Better Everyday, Be original, Own It & Be Bold. These values got us to where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
What you will do
As a People Partner you will be managing the designated country population from an HR perspective; medical, paperwork, onboarding, offboarding, administration, and payroll. You will be also tasked with the advisory role for country managers and the global team in terms of legal issues within the designated country
Employee Experience (25%):
Managing the employee experience al throughout the employee lifecycle with special emphasis on
Onboarding & Induction
Maintain a continuos touch with all members of Saudi team
Collaborate with HRBPs, other teams, and COE’s on key HR areas/projects that are critical for the region
HR Policies & Compliance (25%)
Processes that allows Noon to benefit by any relevant Saudi inititiative to support start ups
Policies that enhance employee well being
Maintain (applicable) compliance with the Saudi employment laws and regulations
Communication & Engagement (20%)
Employee engagement initiatives - Offsites
Regular communication - All Hands, Newsletters, Blogs
Liasoning with various vendors for different employee initiatives
Org design (20%):
Work with global CoE team to carve out the organizational structure that suits best given our requirements and promotes employee growth
Career ladder design
Data Management & Systems (10%)
Ensuring that Saudi data is up to date at all times in central HRMS
Developing standardized process through the creation of SOPs that can be used for best practice sharing across the global organization
- Must be a Saudi citizen
- Bachelors Degree required in Human Resources Management or related field. Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred.
- Proven understanding of the role and functions of a human resource department within a technology or similar organization (4+ years)
- Experience and specific knowledge of some key aspects of human resource as performance management, HR systems, Talent management or organization development, etc.
- Ability to analyze organization and individual needs and create the most effective solution to meet the two
- Proven skill in using Google suite.
- High Ownership: Proven ability to carry out initiatives on his/her own
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to assure that short timelines are met while having frequent interruptions
- Exposure to talent analytics and people metrics will be an added advantage
About the Benefits
You will be joining the world's first social learning platform where you can have a real impact in a smart, low-ego, multi-cultural team. We provide an environment where you can develop your skills and deliver meaningful work that matters. You’ll be able to enjoy a competitive salary as well as a full spectrum of generous perks and rewards:
- Not a morning person? No problem! We offer flexitime and a great work-life balance, including 2-3 days working from home per week
- 21 days annual leave
- Full premium Medical coverage including Family Dependants
- Subscription to Walaa Plus
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities, including team outings in line with Covid-19 guidelines
Why work at Noon?
- The opportunity to work within an innovative start up in its initial stages and help shape our success globally
- Work with a team who believes in STUDENT FIRST, you will have an opportunity to build the first (BE ORIGINAL) Open Social Learning Platform that can impact millions of students across the globe
- A working environment where you can look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions and that also offers you a freedom to commit ‘n’ number of first time mistakes – NEVER DEPRIVE A LEARNER
- Complete ownership and responsibility for the success of your autonomous team across all scope of works – OWN IT and BE BOLD
- An opportunity to work with a bunch of Young, Smart, Driven, and Dynamic people who are committed to go BEYOND SELF and solve business challenges
- Work closely with the leadership team who live by the value of BE BETTER EVERYDAY to help grow an amazing organisation
- Help us to build the future of education!
About Diversity & Inclusion
At Noon, we respect and value differences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value – for our clients, our people, and society. We’re so lucky to live in a society where differences are celebrated, so we’d expect nothing less from our teams. That means whatever your race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender, this is a place to feel at home, express yourself freely, and make your mark. Noon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, or sexual orientation. We aim to be truly representative of the world and for each and every employee to feel respected.